Whether we host an event here at The Catbird Seat or venture outside of our kitchen to a totally different space, we love to gather with one another around excellent food -- no matter the location.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
James Beard Foundation
Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner
Hosted by Ryan & Matt Poli
Join The Catbird Seat for an evening spent on the field at First Tennessee Park.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience, our own culinary masters Chef Ryan Poli and Beverage Director Matthew Poli will be hosting the James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at First Tennessee Park on Saturday, October 21st.
The Poli brothers, with the help of a diverse group of celebrated local and national chefs, will take diners on a truly unique dining adventure.
The festivities begin at 6:30 and tickets cost $200.
This is a 21+ event.
For More Information or To Buy Tickets, CLICK HERE
LIST OF PARTICIPATING CHEFS:
- Host Chef Ryan Poli - The Catbird Seat, Nashville
- Host Beverage Director Matthew Poli - The Catbird Seat, Nashville
- Andrew Brochu - Roister, Chicago
- Tony Galzin - Nicky's Coal Fired, Nashville
- Gregory Gourdet - Departure Restaurant + Lounge, Portland and Denver
- Brian Lea - Le Sel, Nashville
- JBF Award Winner Jeff Michaud - Osteria, Philadephia
- JBF Award Winner Kevin Nashan - The Peacemaker and Sidney Street Cafe, St. Louis
- Julia Sullivan - Henrietta Red, Nashville
- JBF Award Winner Greg Vernick - Vernick Food & Drink, Philadelphia
- JBF Award-Winning Pastry Chef Mindy Segal - Mindy's Hot Chocolate, Chicago
- Pastry Chef Patrick Wellman - The Catbird Seat, Nashville